Monday, January 23, 2012

Easter Egg Decorations!

 Due to the fact that I have a broken thumb, not much crafting has been done lately. In fact, not much at all has been done. You wouldn't believe how many things you need a thumb to do! However, I got inspired for Easter and made some new vintage-inspired Easter egg decorations, out of real egg shells! So far, all I have done are these three. I'll have to eat some more eggs for more shells! I didn't take pictures for a tutorial this round, so I'll try and get a tutorial up as soon as possible. Here are my eggs, with the cutest little duck ever, that I found at a secondhand store recently. I love him!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and become my follower.
    Is always very welcome!!!
    Kisses
    Patricia Petro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete